Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some new top waters and the kickin' stick

Did a bit of work on some lures today. I shaped and sanded one of the two kickin' sticks and added some wood filler to smooth the whole blank out.


I also worked on two other top water blanks that I cut out the other day. Here are my versions of the skitter pop and skitter walk.


I probably won't make another skitter pop anytime soon, that one sucked to cut out and try and shape the mouth on it. Although, I'm happy with how it turned out.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. That skitter popper looks mint. Looks like you have some skills.....Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim. I put the prop on the skitter prop today and it looks awesome too! I'll get some pics up in the next few days

      Delete