Monday, April 9, 2012

Started shaping some lures

I started making some lure bodies the other day. I like to fish a Shap Rap a lot so I thought it would be a good lure to start with. I had some scrap wood lying around so I made a few bodies out of some scrap pine and some other type of wood. Below are some of the results

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Lure bodies


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Lure Close-up
I ordered some parts from lurepartsonline.com and am still waiting on them to be delivered. A duel airbrush from ebay is also on order. They should all be here in the next week or two hopefully.

Hit up the comments section below if you have any comments or questions. I'll be glad to help you out. I'll be adding to the tools and tutorial sections in the next couple of weeks with some tips and tricks I have learned when looking into crankbait making.



No comments:

Post a Comment